PROTECTING MUSIC INSTRUCTIONAL ASSETS
GPM has artists and video producers throughout its organization. Go Play Music is very sensitive to the rights of all musical artists, instructors, producers and distributors. Vast amounts of time and money is invested in creating premium instructional content.
Its important to understand that when students access videos in subscriptions or lesson programs on the Go Play Music Network, that the content is protected by copyright and should not be inappropriately (or illegally) duplicated or redistributed.
GPM utilizes a variety of digital rights security features that make it more difficult to violate copyrights of various forms of media distributed in a digital format. These rights management and protection features encode the media (video, music, etc.) with special keys so they cannot be accessed from non-authorized web sites, emails, blogs, or unauthorized users.
Within the GPM platform are a number of features to help ensure that the premium content available on the Go Play Music Network is protected from such illegal activities. GPM provides a number of advanced security technologies to prohibit the video streams from being inappropriately copied or redistributed.
GPM makes sure that these security features don't take away from the viewing experience for students and users. The platform is designed so that security features are behind the scenes when students use their personal lesson area. The features are active, and prevent inappropriate content access.
Policies on Copyright Infringement
It is the policy of Go Play Music to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and to terminate users or clients use of Go Play Music's services for repeat violations of DMCA infringement.
To Report a Violation
If an instructor believes that their content has been miss-used on any Go Play Music, or Go Play Music powered site, in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please promptly notify the Copyright Agent. Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works.
- A description of the material that you claim is being infringed as well as the Go Play Music website or site powered by Go Play Music.
- Instructor's address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
- Your physical or electronic signature